- Various applications for: alloys, carbides, cast iron, cement, ceramics, copper, glass, iron, minerals, ores, refractory metals, sand, steel, titanium
- Wider detection range and higher detection accuracy compared to CS995
- Optional high-low two carbon content pools and high-low two content sulfur pools
- Suitable for a variety of industries (Casting, Metallurgy, Machinery), covering 10 matrices and over 50 elements， minimal operating costs and maintenance requirements
- Simple standardization and calibration process, continuously and reliable analysis accuracy
- Excellent ease of use for effortless operations, 20 seconds to display test result
- High sensitivity up to 1ppm level with PMT detector
- High accuracy, long term stability and leading technology
- Widely used in material analysis of various industries such, as for iron and steel, non-ferrous metal, metallurgy, machinery, chemical equipment, quality inspection system
AAS320 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is applied to micro and trace metallic elements test, covering over 30 elements. The instrument has simple structure, provides fast test, with good repeatability and less interference, especially suitable for testing Cu, Zn, K, Na, Au, Ag, etc.
The technology of molten iron thermal analysis is from the phase diagram theory in metallography. It has already been widely used in iron liquid analysis and control before furnace in developed countries.
- Measure elements more than seventy that diversified from micro-analysis to constant analysis
- Wide-ranging application in geologic,metallurgy, thulium, plating, cement,oil,chemical, environmental detection, non-ferrous metals metal, physic sanitation, food, agriculture, scientific research, college and mine factory etc